Back in 2014, I sketched out a comic I was toying with, about a werewolf and a fox. I always wanted to finish it, and coming back to the UK, I found the sketchpad with the original drawings and decided to finally get it done. Enjoy!
So I've been commissioned by a senior lecturer at the University of Northampton recently to draw up character images for them to use in demonstrations of various principles of social work and the impact of race, income, and gender on various aspects of people's lives.
There's a few more images to come in this series, but these images cover every character involved in it.
Commission for someone who wanted a picture of themselves as a Pokemon trainer.
One-panel gag featuring a centaur character of mine that I've been drawing on-and-off since around 2008. He's part of a wider story that I have in mind, but this was just done as a one-off to entertain my DeviantArt followers.
I've been commissioned by the Senior Lecturer of Social Work at the University of Northampton to illustrate the chapter headers in a textbook that they're in the process of writing and editing. The deadline is extremely lax, which means this is perfect to fit around my current semester at UWE.
Here's some of the headers so far:
I recently received a small commission request from someone for a couple of characters to go on various backgrounds and graphics for someone's personal YouTube channel and related bits and pieces. I'm yet to see the art in use on their page, but other than that it's worked out pretty well.
I did actually mess up the colours of the girl's clothes - the hoodie colour was meant to be her trousers colour, and the hoodie was supposed to be green, but the client said they actually preferred the accidental colour combo, so decided to keep it. Alls well that ends well!
Ok, so on Friday, a whole bunch of my stuff was stolen - a bag I'd had to import, 3 sketchpads and a notepad full of work, and a Christmas present. Luckily, my portable harddrive wasn't in it, so I didn't lose any work that had already been digitised, but unfortunately, this doesn't include many of the thumbnail storyboards I'd done in preparation for the Doctor Chaotic short.
So I went to a couple of my normal online hangouts and let them know that I needed some cash to replace my stolen stuff, and got a huge response. With individual commissions varying from £3 to £15, I made enough to be able to buy a new bag and begin replacing some of the drawing materials that were lost.